Tuesday 1 October 2013

A bit about me

Hi...
So I am completely new to this! Someone has advised me its a good place to get to know a few more people, and to help you guys get to know me.
So...here we go
I'm Lindsey. I'm a glamour model from the UK. I've been working in this industry for over 10 years now. I'm not gonna do the whole 'i love it' thing because tbh somedays I really dont...somedays the last thing I want to do is get naked lol, but other days I genuinely do love it. I get a buzz out of my work, its exciting, different and it gives me an adrenalin rush every time I get undressed in front of strangers...or in a strange place :-)
Do you get that buzz at work?
Of course there is the whole ego trip it sends you on, which is always amazing...but you know what, we get our share of haters too. People are quick to judge. Photographers don't always mince their words and sometimes your worst critic is yourself. I have 100's of pics I wont even look at.
So, just to clarify, I do 'glamour' modelling. I don't do adult work, I don't do any boy/girl shoots and I am def not for sale ;-) I do however make pictures and videos for people to enjoy!
So....what else do people want to know?
It feels a bit odd talking about myself constantly..would help if someone was asking me questions..?
Lets try this for a start and see how it goes :-) xx

13 comments:

  1. What are some of your favorite hobbies? Other than turning on thousands of men with just one photo of course lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Im blusing!
    Actually I paint. Well I paint and draw. I use acrylics, usually on canvas and I spend hours doing it. I find it really relaxing. I paint anything and everything but alot of my work is quite abstract...I will show you some sometime if you like? How about you...hobbies or interests?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done some girl/girl in the past any plans for the future,I love the Glamour shots the best, I see you spell ur name diff. ways what is ur correct spelling of ur first name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant I would love to see her drawings and paintings but yes I would love to see that as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is pictures of her an Kerry on google, pretty sexy. I to would love to see her drawings an paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have done a few bits in the past with Kerry, she is gorgeous, and gotta say its one of the few times my boobs felt small lol. So you like the g/g stuff?..
    And my paintings...seriously...if you really want to see some i will put a couple on for you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously would love to see your paintings!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sure I would love to see you an Kerry again if she is available,an of course your art work.

    ReplyDelete