Wednesday 9 October 2013

Web Camming

Hello Hello xx

Right, so experienced model I may be but this week I have taken the plunge into Web camming...Wow!!

Its amazing and I love it :-)

I've got to be honest, I had a ropey start. Its a bit bewildering because everyone's talking to you at the same time and demanding all sorts...you can imagine lol ;-)

So I went into my first private show, and Im feeling horny, ready to get it on. This lovely guys pops up on screen and asks to see...my feet! Right now I have no problem with foot fetishes, Ive done feet shoots before, I can handle this. However, I was not prepared. I had on a pair of silky nylon stocking...with a tiny hole in the toe...and between you and me my feet needed a bit of tlc to say the least.
But hey ho I gave it my best shot and wiggled those little piggies for all I was worth!
It worked, the guy loved it! We had a chat and a happy ending.
So first one in the bag I'm gaining confidence. I did a few more regular shows after that and really really enjoyed it. The great thing about the myfreecam site is in public everyone can chat, and if people tip i get to strip :-)
I am such an exhibitionist aren't I?! Lol
Anyway, if you are about come have a look and a chat, its fun and I'd love to see you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment