Friday 4 October 2013

Custom Vids and Pic sets

Hi guys...
So, you know how I love to play for you? And you know the thought of you watching me makes me sooo wet?
Well lets get it on!
I'm aching to make a video for you...I love knowing exactly what you want. Tell me what to say, do and show you. Your wish is my command.
You want to see me slip my fingers in my tight silk panties?...
Do you want to hear me scream your name while I cum...or to see me getting down right dirty with my toys? Maybe you want some close ups of my gorgeous ass and boobs...wow, just typing this is turning me on!
I know what you want and I will have you begging for more
So fill out the contact form, make me an offer...let me please you xx


8 comments:

  1. God I'm getting hard just reading the thought of you moaning in pleasure slowly slipping off your clothes showing stockings and suspenders underneath while teasing your pert nipples . Lying back on the bed pleasuring yourself with any of your toys , occaisionally biting your bottom li, mmm you are fabulous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Direct me to the contact form!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should write a sexy book. Wow that little article you just wrote was hot. Got me started this early in the morning.lol I love solo an toys and g/g which u already know.love to see your ass also,you do have one sexy ass.but then you are one sexy lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind offer would you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...a sexy book sounds good!! I love telling you what Im thinking about...and its not normally washing up or shopping ;-)
    So the contact form should be showing on the right Jbran? x
    Offers...well you tell me how how long you want the vid etc to be, what you'd like, how much you will pay...if i'm up for it I will do the rest and send it to you. You sit back with your hand in your pants and a smile on your face...you will definately be smiling!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am looking at this on my phone so I don't think it is showing up for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just had a great conversation about my custom videos. Can't wait til they arrive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to love them Jason, I promise...I'm excited just thinking about making these xx

    ReplyDelete