Wednesday 2 October 2013

Grrr...technology is infuriating lol

So I'm trying so hard to upload my little movie for you...
You gotta see it, its the first time I have ever done anything like that on camera :-)
I really enjoyed it so hopefully...if you guys approve, its the way forward.
But its a pain in the butt trying to upload it. I'm trying to convert it from a MOV file to an WMV format. Anyone good with this stuff pls shout xx
Also...on here I'm struggling to reply to your comments, and in some cases its even saying they ave been deleted. Rest assured I have def not deleted any posts or comments and I am trying to reply to them all.
I'm not so hot with technology...I have actually blown a toaster up before, however...I'm pretty damn hot at other stuff and that's what matters I reckon ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Lindsey!
    How about trying "any video converter"? It´s free and easy to use. You can download it from "chip.de" and convert any video format in what you want to. And maybe you should choose an other page for your upload.
    Have a nice day
    Jochen

    ReplyDelete