Wednesday 2 October 2013

Little Vid

Morning everyone, I'm going to make a little video this morning, just saying hello. I get asked about my accent a lot...what I sound like, so I figure the easiest way to show you is have a little chat. Check it out, fingers crossed be on here this morning. This isn't going to be a naughty/naked vid. If you would like one of those get in touch and lets chat x
If anyone wants a mention or any questions answering in it pls drop me a line on facebook or twitter...or of course here xx

https://twitter.com/lindsieward

www.facebook.com/lindsey.ward.988

2 comments:

  1. fuck me its giving me a hard time to post.. anyway only Lindsey and me mum calls me Stephen and I wish she wouldn't.. but I kinda like it too!..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!! Thanks for the shout out!! You sound adorable and yes I bet you do sound good when you talk dirty ;-)

    ReplyDelete